Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mark's 1st Swim- 7/7/09

We've been blessed with wonderful friends in Cleveland. I remember when we first moved here and our constant prayer request was to find friends. God has a neat way of giving us way more than we could imagine! That said, this summer I've been getting together with my "mom" friends a couple times a month. One of these friends generously allows us to use her heated pool when we get together. It's FANTASTIC!! We all love it--- including Mark. He lounged in the bath-like water for over an hour! It was a great afternoon!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! He looks so relaxed! And you look great! I'm also a fan of the new look of your blog :-) Keep updating because I love to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Why the name "Drinking From Our Saucer"?

The full phrase is "I'm drinking from my saucer because my cup is overflowing." It came from Chris's grandmother who would say it when she would get overwhelmed with her blessings. Through the years the phrase has been shortened to "I'm drinking from my saucer!" We thought it was a perfect fit for a blog that documented God's many blessings to us.