Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Masterpiece

For the first time Mark colored more than he ate the crayons. Here is our boy showing off his masterpiece. I'm glad we got a picture when we did --- shortly after this photo was taken he crumpled his picture and politely asked if he could throw it in the trash. His new hobby is finding garbage, showing me, then standing in front of the trash saying "Peaze, Peaze, Peaze"--eagerly awaiting permission to throw away his little treasure. I hope we never forget these sweet moments :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a great hobby! He could do some good work here at the Ward's house!

    ReplyDelete

Why the name "Drinking From Our Saucer"?

The full phrase is "I'm drinking from my saucer because my cup is overflowing." It came from Chris's grandmother who would say it when she would get overwhelmed with her blessings. Through the years the phrase has been shortened to "I'm drinking from my saucer!" We thought it was a perfect fit for a blog that documented God's many blessings to us.