Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mark, you too make us smile...

Precious Mark moments....
  • Sitting on Daddy's lap shouting "Oh man!" periodically while watching basketball
  • Patting Lillia on the head and encouraging, "You OK girl, you OK" while she cries
  • Looking at Momma's shirt and encouraging, "Butiful, Momma, Butiful."
  • Asking "Yilyah" to kiss your boo-boo's
  • Holding a doll and exclaiming, "Oh goodness, Oh goodness... she poop out!" (hmm... I wonder when he's heard that??"
  • Praying for the 1st time by yourself... "Dear God, Thank you Daddy. Thank you, Momma. Thank you blankie. Thank you food. Jesus name, Amen"
  • Dressing your elephant...
  • Sleeping with your legs hanging out of the crib...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why the name "Drinking From Our Saucer"?

The full phrase is "I'm drinking from my saucer because my cup is overflowing." It came from Chris's grandmother who would say it when she would get overwhelmed with her blessings. Through the years the phrase has been shortened to "I'm drinking from my saucer!" We thought it was a perfect fit for a blog that documented God's many blessings to us.