Monday, July 12, 2010

Aunt Molly's Graduation Party

In the middle of May we celebrated Molly's high school graduation with an open house. The entire family was able to share in the excitement (& the delicious food). Molly is an amazing woman of God. You know how much she loves the Lord through the way she lives her life. The weekend was filled with the testimonies of how the Lord has used her in great ways. Chris and I were especially excited about her graduation because she will be heading to Grove City in the fall!!!---only 1 1/2 hours away!!! Hooray!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why the name "Drinking From Our Saucer"?

The full phrase is "I'm drinking from my saucer because my cup is overflowing." It came from Chris's grandmother who would say it when she would get overwhelmed with her blessings. Through the years the phrase has been shortened to "I'm drinking from my saucer!" We thought it was a perfect fit for a blog that documented God's many blessings to us.