Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cute May Moments...


Mark and Daddy "Boiler Up"
Mark makes a MASSIVE line of animals
(his mom was so proud!) :-)
Getting Lillia after a nap is a highlight of Mark's day. As soon as he hears her he looks up at me and exclaims-- "Oh! Wilyah's awake!" Then he runs to her room to peek at her in her crib. This day our dear friends, Kennedy and Rylee, participated in the fun.
Here's Mark talking to his Daddy after a long day of play :-) I love the relaxed, crossed legs and the lean against the dishwasher!!
The elephants are back at the Cleveland Zoo!!! Mark's Great Mimi and Papa gave us a season pass for Christmas and we have LOVED it!!
Some how Mark rolled over a ball and got a rug burn on his nose that bled like crazy :-( I'm sad for the boo boo, but the band aid on the nose was adorable!
Mother's Day

Lillia turns 6 months!!

We can't get enough of this sweet little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why the name "Drinking From Our Saucer"?

The full phrase is "I'm drinking from my saucer because my cup is overflowing." It came from Chris's grandmother who would say it when she would get overwhelmed with her blessings. Through the years the phrase has been shortened to "I'm drinking from my saucer!" We thought it was a perfect fit for a blog that documented God's many blessings to us.