Monday, September 13, 2010

Elite Keeper League Draft

Once a year Chris's friends from college get together to daft for their Elite Keeper league. This year we had the pleasure of hosting the draft. The crew is rapidly expanding-- 2 new members of the league were voted in for this year: Jason Spanogle and Dave Crosby... AND... two babies are on the way (The Pearce's little one and our little one!). It is such a delight to have everyone together and to catch up on laughter. I may joke that these boys take this league WAY too seriously (a binder of official rules?!?); however, I'm glad they do because it ensure that we will have these special weekends filled with memories.








2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures - does Colette take a bad picture?

    It was an awesome weekend. Kan Jam, Blobbing the kids, and Breakfast Casserole.

    I don't think we take our league too seriously. Every fantasy football league should have bi-laws and its own logo. Haha.

    It was great seeing the Harringtons! Can't wait til you come down to Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I mean don't "normal" leagues have their own trophy? Such an awesome weekend. Probably the best of the year so far! The Cleveland Harrington's set the standard for Draft Weekends! Leanne you did a fantastic job in organizing our time!

    ReplyDelete

Why the name "Drinking From Our Saucer"?

The full phrase is "I'm drinking from my saucer because my cup is overflowing." It came from Chris's grandmother who would say it when she would get overwhelmed with her blessings. Through the years the phrase has been shortened to "I'm drinking from my saucer!" We thought it was a perfect fit for a blog that documented God's many blessings to us.