Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"You are the Light of the World..."

Our sweet little boy is repeating new words every day so we decided it was time to get some Bible verses on CD playing through our house. Yeah for Steve Green's "Hide 'em in Your Heart" CD's!! The song for Matthew 5:14 & 16 has been the prayer of my heart for Mark (and our family). Mark, this is why Momma and Daddy want you to share and to be kind....

"You are the light of the world. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."

I couldn't decide which picture was sweeter of our little light :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why the name "Drinking From Our Saucer"?

The full phrase is "I'm drinking from my saucer because my cup is overflowing." It came from Chris's grandmother who would say it when she would get overwhelmed with her blessings. Through the years the phrase has been shortened to "I'm drinking from my saucer!" We thought it was a perfect fit for a blog that documented God's many blessings to us.